Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Be My Study Buddy

Hey kids,
I know for most of us, school as been mostly torturous, awful hell. Luckily, arts students like myself, usually get a bit of a break around December finals (I only have two exams, some friends have even fewer). I mean, a few weeks ago I was this crying, over worked, under-slept shadow of the vibrant youth I was in the summer, but it seems like a fair trade as those science nerds whip out there sweat pants and zoloft while I get a head start on my Christmas baking.
I think most people have pretty set study habits (I like to cozy up in Fletcher with my laptop, some disney/60s French/Classical music with a grande non fat white mocha americano misto), and I know for a lot of us that includes wasting a lot of time on the internet. So, I present to you, my new favourite waste of time, Jedward.
These two 17 year old twins from Dublin were competitors on the X Factor, which is a UK singing competition created by Simon Cowell, with many more bells & whistles than Idol. The talent seems to be less, but it's so much more fun. Fiercest bitch on earth Cheryl Cole is a judge, so, yeah.
These two idiots made quite a splash in the UK this year, because they are AMAZING.
Unfortunately, they're out of the competition.
Let us mourn.
Here they are doing Queen Britney:

And here they are doing one of my personal all time favourite songs:

I'm dieing. I'm dead. I died.

No comments: