Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Andrew owes a retrospective $1 mil

So I really like money. I really like to go out. Essentially, most of spending money I make goes to going out. Not only drinks, cabs, etc but clothes and make up to sport on a night out. I think we all know what this is about.
Instead of foolishly throwing away money on going out, some really savy and respectable celebrities have been charging. Heidi
Montag didn't go to her sisters birthday party because she wasn't paid, and Lindsay Lohan made $70 000 to have her birthday party at some club. Now, Emma and I are essentially the greatest people. So now is your chance to take part in a really good deal!
2 Party Girls for the Price of 1!!
We are reasonably less washed up looking then Lindsay Lohan.
We charge only $25 000 for us to show up and party with you!
For this you get one irresponsible,
annoying, loud and obnoxious bundle of chaos and one wise-cracking smart ass who knows how to bust a move.
And we bring our own alcohol.



We also have this coupon for our customers:
See you on the paid party circuit!

5 comments:

Andrew said...

this is SO SMART

GOOD job

Emma said...

and just incase anyone was wondering, I am a compulsive lip chapper so my lips are extremely smooth and nice and good.

Kylie said...

Counting my piggy bank coins...

Almost there!!

<3

Meghan and Lana said...

I paid for that last makeout sesh! What the fuck, Emma??? I want my money back.

Sincerely,

Lana

Meghan and Lana said...

I paid for that last makeout sesh! What the fuck, Emma??? I want my money back.

Sincerely,

Lana