Sunday, October 18, 2009

I wish my father cared this much

Lindsay Lohan is a beautiful angel and a sweet tempered ingenue who knows how to have a good time. However, her look has changed a lot over years. Emma and I disagree on when Lindsay Lohan was her best looking. Emma thinks she peaked as a chubby creepy ginger kid in "Mean Girls" or the lipstick-on-a-pig look in "Just My Luck" but I like her post-anorexia glam when she's just a little coked out in "Bobby" and with bigger boobs and a little more drug enhanced in "Georgia Rule".
Fat Ginger:

Gorgeous, Slender, Beautiful, Perfect etc:

What do you guys think?

3 comments:

Andrew said...

she was such a slut in Georgia Rule

Emma said...

"I like her post-anorexia glam when she's just a little coked out in "Bobby" and with bigger boobs and a little more drug enhanced in "Georgia Rule"."

you are PSYCHO.

Raez said...

hmmm. i liked her as a chubber. her hair was better there.