Friday, October 2, 2009

Odd Study Habits

K GUYS WE'RE BACK.
Basically, this summer we were ooooot & aboooot. Now that we're slaves to the computer doing the daily grind that is University, we will have motivation to blog (procrastinating from studying)
. My study habits are super weird. Blogging is a very prominent one, but that's not the only one.
For one thing, you all need to get Toadys. It is a widget that compliments you how ever often you set it to. So far today it has told me that I should be president, that it agrees with me and that it were human it would marry me. This kind of positive reinforcement really motivates me to keep going.
Also, I have a bunch of weird studying mixes. The one I've been turning to most recently is my Disney one. I use Hercules to get me pumped for Plato!

Expect more of this bullshit, Lovers.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

this is incredible
I'm shaking and crying

Natalie said...

Plato can go suck a dick