Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WHO YA GONNA CALL!?

So yesterday, we had a VERY NOTABLE Celebrity encounter.
We went to the Grant Park LC and met Dan Aykroyd, where he was doing a wine signing!
We waited in line for an hour and half! So worth it!
Here is a picture of me & Dan:
And here we are with our wine bottles:
Mine says "To Katina: Cheers! Dan Akryod"

My bottle says: "Emma, Who 'ya gonna call? Dan Aykroyd". Before we went up, we brainstormed some personal messages. This was Katina's idea, but when we got up she totally geeked out on me and was to flustered/embarrassed to ask for it. I obviously have no shame. My original was "Emma, you're my girl" but I probably would have felt a little creepy asking for that.

And, for good measure, my personal favourite song of all time:
Ghostbusters Theme 

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Again, it's times like these that I'm glad we're friends.

Andrew said...

Sorry, who?

but nice boobs katina

Andrew said...

ok nvm

That's actually pretty cool but you know you're on the z list when you make wine and do a signing at Garden City...

Katina said...

Excuse you, Grant Park is in River Heights.
And Danny, as Emma and I call him as we are on nickname terms, is like at least C list.

Nia said...

OK, jealous on the Dan A front. I'm a big My Girl fan.
"I love you like my dad loves Shelly!"

P.S: Linking back!

Kylie said...

At first I was like, "Dan, who?" Then it clicked, hence the Ghostbusters autograph! Lol
Thats hilarious that you got wine bottles signed, lol! Love it!

<3<3<3
ps- Thanks for the sweet comment, I'll link you too asap ;D

Emma said...

Katina, your excessive boobage is freaking me out.

joshua said...

You all look stunning. ;)

Natalie said...

Btw Ktown, awesome trench

Meghan and Lana said...

damn you're so lucky you two. keep those bottles forever.

mt