Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Best of Friends

When you think of Katina & Emma, I like to think you'd think of the great friendships of all time.  Like, Johnn and Pony Boy in the outsiders:
"I’ve been thinking about it, and that poem, that guy that wrote it, he meant you’re gold when you’re a kid, like green. When you’re a kid, everything’s new, dawn. It’s just when you get used to everything that it’s day…You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want. There’s still lots of good in the world…Your buddy, Johnny.’…Someone should tell their side of the story, and maybe people would understand then and wouldn’t be so quick to judge…And I decided I could tell people…"

Or maybe the Fox & the Hound:



Well, prepare to be shocked.

So, I was up late slaving away on the essay, and proud of my progress, texted Emma.

Katina 3:44 am: Only two hundred words left! Hoooome stretch!
Katina 4:05 am: Only a hundred words left but I'll prob do one fifty more that that.  Oops.

Emma 6:31 am: If you ever text me at 4 am again, I'll rip every fucking appendage from your body.

Nice.

10 comments:

Emma said...

oh my god this made me laugh so hard

Anonymous said...

emma remind me not to text you in the wee hours before the art hist exam is due.

Anonymous said...

art hist exam is due ?
jesus
you know what i mean

Meghan and Lana said...

bahahahahahahah good for you, emma! beauty sleep is golden. nothing makes me angrier than a late-night drunken text/call, so a school related one? i would would be livid.


i am also a bad person/friend, so probably not a good judge on these matters. . .

lana

ps. come to think of it, a good alternative to my unstoppable rage would be to switch my phone to silent. . .

joshua said...

cute.

Stefanie said...

RUDE EMMA

jk, when I was staying at Andrew's over Christmas break he would leave his phone in his room to charge overnight while he slept downstairs and I got his bed. Katina's texts would vibrate away at all hours of the night, waking me up. THANKS A LOT.

Andrew said...

yeah katina you know I sleep until 12 and you always always always text me in my sleeping hours

Katina said...

Fuck you guys.

It's not my fault I wake up at a reasonable hour.

Emma said...

KATINA 4 AM IS NOT REASONABLE.

Katina said...

You guys it's 4 AM again and I'm working on an essay...
But don't worry I won't bother any of you.