Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby Bangs are Hawt

I think Chuck Bass was way hotter in Gossip Girl season 1, which I credit to this baby bangs.  Everyone says "ew, that is weird.  His new hair is much hotter and baby bangs are gross and ugly."
This is UNTRUE.  Even though Baby Bangs seem to be gross in theory, I seem to have a thing for them, as these days I have the hots for Cook from Skins.
Cook is a sexy son-of-a-gun.  Natalie and I reached the conclusion that I have a really fucked thing for womanizing, substance abusing brits with baby bangs.  Oops.
But, come on, they're both hotties, ammiright?

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I was so right.

Emma said...

I fear for you, and your future relationships.

joshua said...

You are most certainly right on both accounts. I, however, would never want to sport baby bangs again. Was an awful awful experience from Grade 12 to end of U1.