Thursday, February 5, 2009

YOU CALL THAT A HEADLINE!?

Those of you who know me well know that Newsies is in my top five favourite movies of all time. I FUCKING LOVES NEWSIES. SO MUCH.  Like, the Newsies soundtrack is a constant presence in my top 25.  And I know lots of the dance movies to the various musical numbers.  Now, I also am waaay to into Christian Bale's crazy ass rant. The second I heard Bale-out, though, I knew it needed to be mixed to Newsies.
I'm still waiting for it to appear in song form (Seize the Day, King of New York, The World Will Know, Carrying the Banner and ESPECIALLY Sante Fe would lend themselves to a lovely/scary/awesome mashups with angry Christian Bale yelling "OOOOH GOOD FOR YOU!")
In the mean time, we'll all have to make due with these extremely EPIC videos below:



Although it's one of my favourite movies, the American Psycho scenes sort of ruin video #2.

Songs from Newsies if you happen to know how to do mashups and want to make me one OR if you just need to add some Newsies to your iPod (you do):
Carrying the Banner

2 comments:

Emma said...

THAT NEWSIES THING WAS SO AWESOME.
oh my GOD.

Natalie said...

Legen...


wait for it....


DARY!