Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ffuucckk

Ok so we went to Thunderheist last night.  
Here we at my house beforehand:
I remember the crowd being lame the first time at The Pyramid, but that's another story.  So, I had spent quite a large portion of time right by the front, anticipating the band.  But, whatever, duh I went outside for a bit.  Upon my return, I tried to join a few friends in the front and this guy FLIPS HIS SHIT.
He was wearing a grey wife beater and a necklace and had spiked his hair.
He was like "NO, NO WAY.  I EARNED THIS!"  Repeatedly. 

He should try earning a ticket on a time machine back to 1999, because I'm sure b44 is missing him GREATLY.  So, in front of me was this horrible dude was kicking Lexi in the shins while "dancing", possibly in an attempt to gain more space?  I'm not sure what the motivation to kick a girl in the shins is.

So I snapped his ridiculous sweat band.  But it was gross and sweaty. Point: Horrid fat guy.
Emma, I have some bad news.  This is what happened to my lipstick last night:
 
It fell out of my bag and got trampled.  At least I found my phone, but my lipstick could sadly not be saved.
RIP Dubonet lipstick 2008-2009.
You served us well.
Oh yeah, Thanks for the permanent burn scar, Jonny Wilson:
Things this means about my life now:
-I have to wear a wedding dress with elbow-length sleeves
-psychological trauma

I looked up the cost of scar revision of surgery, and I'll be needing $500-3000.  Thanks.

8 comments:

Emma said...

your paint drawings always make my day better.

RIP

Meghan and Lana said...

shit good thing i didn't go.
best text i got from andrew last night:

"O if"
1:35 am. (no follow up message)


mt

Andrew said...

OHH MEGHAN.... you feel victim to my horrible drunk texting...

and that fat guy told me that you kept pushing him and I literally said "Uh, that's my girlfriend" and he replied with "O, well she's pushing me and it's really annoying" so I said "Have you never been to a concert? You really need to relax..."

and that was the end of our convo. I told you to take off his headband and throw it

Kylie said...

HAHAHA omg, I'm still laughing at your artist renditions, Priceless!! I love it, bff refernence and all... ;D

<3<3<3

Lana said...

I found my favorite red lipstick squashed on the road beside my car. I didn't even know she was missing until I found her mangled carcass. Tear.

RIP MAC Ruby Woo! Now I have to shell out another $12 or whatever it is for a lipstick. Do you think they will accept a broken half a tube towards a free refill??

Lana

Lana said...

I found my favorite red lipstick squashed on the road beside my car. I didn't even know she was missing until I found her mangled carcass. Tear.

RIP MAC Ruby Woo! Now I have to shell out another $12 or whatever it is for a lipstick. Do you think they will accept a broken half a tube towards a free refill??

Lana

Lana said...

Oops

Katina said...

haha
At first I just threw it on the ground but then I realized I was only empty thing towards a free one so I went back for it.
It is squished but I'm keeping the lid on in hopes that it will regain its former shape.