Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh Mandy

You guys,
best news ever.
I was looking through Steve n' Trish's CD collections for some Bruce Springsteen (I'm obsessed with Born to Run by way of the Adam Green cover) and found a treasure I'd never noticed before.
And when I say treasure, I mean like, the fucking crown jewels x a bijillion. 
I found this:
That's right, children.  Gideon from Criminal Minds or Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride, has at least one CD to call his own.  I'm putting this on high rotation.
Like, my mom vaguely mentioned that Mandy Patinkin was some sort of musical theatre type, but she failed to mention THIS MASTERPIECE. 
Here are my favs thus far, but then again, I've only had the privilege of listening to it twice the whole way through.


Enjoy!

5 comments:

Andrew said...

can't say I care

SICK. said...

hahaha no way.
i can totally picture his criminal minds characted belting out ballads .... not.
:]

zoe

Meghan and Lana said...

hahaha that's so awesome!!!
andrew, i disagree. i care. i care very much.

Emma said...

That is the best album cover ever. And most likely the best album ever.

Natalie said...

Best thing in the entire world.

"We learnt about love in the back of a Dodge"

"She wanted to be an actress and I wanted to learn to fly"

Mandy = lyrical geen