Friday, May 1, 2009

TWO BLONDE BITCHES I LOVE BUT EMMA HATES

Ok so I fucking love Taylor Swift & I'm not ashamed.  She is so adorable.  I usually don't like country music but the whole straight-forward lyrics associated with country music really work for Taylor's earnest 'I'm-a-teen-girl-and-my-heart-is-broken' songs.
Sooo OHMYGOD IT'S HERE FINALLY.
The video to my favourite Taylor Swift song!
And it's starring Travis from the Hannah Montana movie!  It's a REALLY cute video check it out:
So in addition to this teeny bopper country sensation, on the opposite side of the musical spectrum I fucking love Courtney Love.  Emma fucking hates Courtney Love and has since the early days of our friendship, during which I was a straight up Hole disciple.  Anywhom, her new album leaked and it's good and I'm glad.  Download if you're interested.
Some people say husband killer, I say feminist

5 comments:

Emma said...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j182/emma_dux/article-1028063-01AFFCF900000578-54.jpg

Emma said...

ps, the video doesn't work.

FAIL.

Katina said...

It's hard to keep those illegal videos up for too long. Check again.

Emma said...

what's with Taylor Swift picking up Miley's leftovers?

Allthismore said...

I'm def with you on Courtney love her :)