Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A trip down memory lane

I was taking a browse on Youtube, and I came across this movie that I had seen as child. It's called The Peanut Butter Solution, and I remember it scaring the shit out of me as a kid. By the looks of the trailer, it's all cute and funny, but not uh. This movie involves death, financially strained families, hobo ghosts, and creepy kidnappers. I remember one scene in particular that really affected me, was when Michael has lost all his hair due to "the fright" and has to wear a wig. During a soccer game, an older boy rips it off and I just remember feeling so sad for Michael as he ran home in tears! So heartbreaking. Anyway, here's the trailer. It's a Canadian movie, which is probably why no one's heard of it. Or maybe you have? Just waaaaaatch.

3 comments:

Katina said...

I found that to be fucked up and disturbing.

Andrew said...

ahahahaha that is soooo fucked

dear dukes said...

oh my god! I soooo remember this! It was so sad and they used the kids to make paint brushes or something!

We have to rent it.